Saturday, April 29, 2017

Come out and support this very important bill! It has the potential to change everything for our enslaved animal performers!

When I was young, I used to love it when the circus came to town! I watched the acts in awe; while begging my mom for the goodies that were sold. I especially like the animal acts, seeing the elephants, and exotic cat's perform was out of this world.
The only time I had ever seen such animals were on television. I wanted to touch them, interact with them. I wish I had, then; I wouldn't have made it a tradition and took my own children years later.

I had seen the animals up close, I would have seen their misery; they were abused and held captive against their will. Whipped into submission to perform, heart broken by their circumstances.
Once I saw the world these animals lived in and saw their despair, I stopped patronizing shows that featured them.
Now I urge you all to see what I saw, if you really look, it will be easy to see--. there is a bill: Intro 1233 ban the use of wild animals in circuses in NYC this year! It's a start and has a chance of passing. This bill could set the precedence for the world. 

If you can attend please come out in support and find how  you can help make this bill  a law! The details are below

https://eshv.org/may2circus/


No comments:

Post a Comment