Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sometimes

There are times when I feel like I am fighting a losing battle in advocating for animal rights. In those times I feel like giving up. My very soul hurts, I cry and become engulfed by depression! After all; animals are not put on this earth to suffer by our hands, They have a right to live happy abuse free lives. However, fighting for animal rights is an extremely arduous one. 

There are so many horrible offences committed against innocent animals it makes my head spin! However, wonderful things happens to make me fight on in the knowledge that we are making progress and that I must never give up because the world's animals are counting on us to right the wrongs on their behalf!   

Here are a couple of wrongs that have been corrected:

Breaking news: Mexico adopts felony-level penalties for dogfighting




KJ's saved; pulled by Long Island Pit Stop Animal Rescue! Sometimes an adoptable pet appears on the destroy list many times before they are saved. KJ was one of them! 

Thank you God, my prayers have been answered. We can save them all one adoptable pet at a time! No adoptable animal should be killed for being homeless! Have a wonderful life KJ, with humane, loving people! You deserve it! They all do!


No comments:

Post a Comment