Monday, May 22, 2017

Squalachi flushing the toliet movie

Just when I thought I had seen it with all the funny things that animals do, I have been proven wrong! My daughters rescued kitty has been flushing our toilet when she thought no one was looking! My daughter found Squalachi abandoned in a playground at the tender age of three- four weeks old. She said she was walking home from work almost two years ago and tripped over nothing. As a result, she looked down and saw a tiny kitten so small it could fit in the palm of her hand.

The terrified kitten was sitting inside a playground tunnel; you know the stone ones the kids crawl through. The poor little thing was sitting there shaking, no doubt confused and scared. It took ten minutes for my daughter to get the kitten to come to her. She scooped her up and put her inside her jacket. The kitten feeling safe, went to sleep! She named the tiny ball of fur Squalachi after a character from the Borgia's TV series. The TV Squalachi was a duchess. Imagine we were in the presence of royalty:) It seems that Squalachi is not only royal, she has a lot of talent! Look at what 
she can do.
 

1 comment: