Master Author's blog
Friday, April 28, 2017
Meet my rescues
Genie discovers our new gold fish; poor fish. I didn't even know she could stand up like that!
Cheech who is as mean as a viper, trying to look innocent:)
Isis trying to get on the bed unnoticed, like that can ever happen. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Hurry! Calling on all New Jersey residents to vote PLEASE VOTE NOW A2319 and S1258 MOOSE'S LAW - prohibits animal abusers from owning pets.
New update: The bills coming up for a vote is on June 14, 2021, at 9:00, am (EDT)Location: This needs New Jersey resident's attention: ...
Squalachi flushing the toliet movie
Just when I thought I had seen it with all the funny things that animals do, I have been proven wrong! My daughters rescued kitty has been f...
Two Dogs die on 6/9/2021 they need our help to find humane and forever homes ASAP, their lives matter!
To be killed on 6/9/2021 Ben ID #A2240560 https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/a2240560 Poor 3-year-old #BEN wasn’t surrendered at the shel...
No comments:
Post a Comment