Friday, May 12, 2017

Your help is needed!

As mentioned in an earlier post there's a vital bill that we need to get passed: Intro. 1233 legislation to ban the cruel use of wild animals in circuses. We can enjoy the thrill of the circus without the enslavement of wild animals. Growing up I loved the circus. Carrying on the excitement I had for the big top, I took my kids nieces and nephews. I still love the thrill of the circus, but I'd like it without the use of wild animals. 
Circus animals  are tortured, chained and beaten to perform. My eyes were closed to the misery of these poor animals Now that they are opened; I will never close them again. Here's where your help comes in: we need more city council members on board with this bill. As a result, we are asking animal lovers like yourself to reach out to your council members and ask them to support and sign off on Intro 1233. Please see below:

   Click on the link and join us in making this historic bill happen. http://eshv.org/action/

No comments:

Post a Comment