Saturday, May 6, 2017

Super urgent pet's that need homes before they are put on death row.

Hello all, I have been a little under the weather and haven't blogged in a while. However, I have shared animals that needed help my on my various social media sites. It doesn't matter how I feel, I will always find time at the very least for that! There so many unwanted and abused animals that I can't rest unless I am advocating on their behalf! It's a calling and I embrace it wholeheartedly! 

Okay, with that stated; I would like to share the super urgent cat's and dog's that need to be adopted, or fostered ASAP. It's a good chance they will be the next death row inductees. Please check them out and if you're looking to bring a new pet into your life; consider these companion animals. Their lives matter and we can save them all one at a time! 

The pictures below are just a few pictures of  adoptable's. Click on the link to view more. Happy adopting or fostering! Only humane, forever, loving homes please! These animals don't need to end up in more abusive situations! Fosters however, are temporary until they can be adopted.

http://nycdogs.urgentpodr.org/super-urgent-dogs/







http://nyccats.urgentpodr.org/category/su-cats/





No comments:

Post a Comment