Monday, June 5, 2017

Please contact Rubin Wills...


I am asking for the help of all Southern Eastern Queens residents: That Council Member Wills represents(District 28 neighborhoods of Jamaica, Richmond Hill, Rochdale Village & South Ozone Park). 
Please contact Council Member Wills and ask him to sign on to support Intro.1233; banning the use of wild animals in circuses within NYC. 

Contact Info:

Call (718) 206-2068


@CouncilMemberRubenWills

Below is an email I sent him on Facebook:
Council member Rubin Wills: I hope that you are well. I am messaging you to ask for your support on Intro. 1233 a bill to ban the use of wild animals in circuses that perform in NYC. It's a vital bill and will go a long way to end the enslavement and abuse of animals for our entertainment. I used to attend the circus yearly, when I was a child and later taking my own children. I don't patronize them any longer because I began to see the misery behind the performing animals faces. I finally saw the chains on their feet for what they were.
I asked myself why would a tiger jump through hoops of fire when they are known to dread it? The answer was simple; they feared their trainers more than fire. Please lend a hand in ending the terror filled lives of majestic tigers and spiritually broken wild animals for profit. The circus will be just as entertaining without such acts. Councilman we’re their voice and you are in a position of power to make a loud cry on behalf of these sad and abused animals’. I urge you to support Intro. 1233 today. Your constituent
Joan L. Sample

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment