Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Two Dogs die on 6/9/2021 they need our help to find humane and forever homes ASAP, their lives matter!


To be killed on 6/9/2021

Ben ID  #A2240560 

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/a2240560

Poor 3-year-old #BEN  wasn’t surrendered at the shelter with a request to euthanize. Instead, he was abandoned on the streets of Miami to fend for himself in constant fear of strangers who I’ve sure taunted him, in fear of cars almost hitting him. His owner didn’t even care enough to drive him to a shelter where he would have some type of protection from a cruel world. Not worthy of a picture once at the shelter and never taken out of his kennel. So fearful he actually pees on himself.  He’s a 58 lb. grey and white terrier who doesn’t want to die


Cash ID #A2242373


https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10227193463807267&set=pcb.10227193285122800

I lived my life outside on a chain as a 3-year-old. I was finally taken off my chain and was so happy. I thought my human was finally ready to bring me inside where I would have a soft bed to sleep on and no longer have to sit in the hot sun. I thought my human was finally ready to love me. I thought finally I did everything right and was worthy of being a part of the family. I was wrong My human threw me in the car and drove me to the shelter. I heard my human say…” I want him euthanized”. My heart broke into a million pieces. In a matter of minutes, I went from feeling like I was finally loved to fearing my life was about to end. You wanted me dead because I didn’t get along with other dogs, but you kept me on a chain outside alone and never even tried to socialize me. You never let me try to make friends with other dogs. No matter how you treated me or what you did to me, I loved you. I guess my reward for loving you unconditionally is death!


**Miami Dade Animal Services

Shelter location and hours: 

3599 NW 79 Avenue, Doral FL 33122 Monday – Friday 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. *Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and County holidays.

Call (305) 884-1101 OR

Email: adoptmiamipets@miamidade.gov 

As per Miami Dade:

Please, allow me to explain the process of pet adoption here at Miami-Dade Animal Services. You are welcome to visit our Pet Adoption and Protection Center in Doral at 3599 NW 79 AVE, Doral FL 33122 during operating hours Monday-Friday 10AM-6:30PM and Saturday 10AM-4PM while Sunday we are closed or visit the website online http://petharbor.com/ to search for pets at our facility. As you are looking for pets you are interested  it is important for you to record the Animal ID (Example: A1234567) of the pet so that you may share it with us via email at AdoptMiamiPets@miamidade.gov to search if it is available for adoption.

The Virtual Adoption operating hours are Monday-Friday from 10AM-6PM and Saturday 10AM-3PM while Sunday we are closed. Every day we receive new dogs and cats so you will always have a chance to find your forever match! Stray dogs have a 4-day holding period, which means the public can place an adoption commitment on the pet to pick up on the due out date (fourth day of stray hold period) using a “first come first serve” basis. 

Here is our link that explains more about our adoption program: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/service.page?Mduid_service=ser1461183213973531


#dogsnimallivesmatter #dogsofinstaworld #dogsoffacebook #crossposters #crossposting #catsanddogs #adoptdontshop #adopt #adoptme ##adoptionday #animallover #dogs



No comments:

Post a Comment